Saturday, November 28, 2009

Anniversary cushion!

After trying for a few weeks to decide what to make for my parents 34th (I think) Anniversary, this is what I finally came up with.....


Ha Ha, I am a tease! Just wanted to give you a close up of my screen printing efforts.
Here is a full picture....


It is a cushion! Sorry if the photo isn't very good, it was a bit dark when I took it.
The purple and aqua/teal fabrics are hand dyed by my sister in-law, who I have mentioned before. The strips are made from a fabric I have had in my stash for quite a while, it is good when you don't have to buy material for every project.

So, Happy Anniversary Mum and Dad!

Now I had better go and wave my house-cleaning wand while my littlest fellow is asleep!

Bye for now, Jess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was blown away when I saw it in progress and it has turned out fantastic. You have a great eye for color.

Deb.

Mum said...

Thanks Jess, We love our cushion you especially made for us. And yes you are right it's 34 years.
Your JC blocks are looking great too. Don't know how you get time to do all that work!!
Luv Mum