Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dino quilt and new friends.....

Hi all, hope everyone is having a crafting good time!

Here is a pic as promised.....


We made this using a some of a Dinosaur Uproar layer cake. The quilt was inspired by one of the first quilts from the Material Obsession book. Except that we used corner stones because we were using left over strips of white muslin for the sashing. Mum whipped up the matching pillow case to fit a pram pillow.

I also whipped up a couple more book covers....


These are so quick to make. It probably took less than an hour to do these two.

I though I might show you my new friends........

Aren't they pretty?! I have started using them for the "Under the Sea" free BOM - look on my side bar for the link. It is looking really cute!

Bye for now and remember,
Don't worry be happy!
Jess

No comments: