Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Vreni has her present! Yay!

Finally I can show you what I made for Vreni!

She received it today in the mail and says she likes it very much…

img_2404 It is a pin cushion, just like the one I got from Dear Fii, except it isn’t a wrist style and I made it a bit bigger. It is also double sided!

img_2410The pin cushion looks a little lonely, don’t you think? So, I also made matching thread wallets…

img_2407I had been keeping my threads in a sandwich bag, but I think this is much neater!

It was super easy to make, if you would like a tute I can work one up. (Just add it to the ever growing pile – what about the checker board tute I was meant to do? It is half done on my design wall…should finish that.)

Be happy,
Jess

5 comments:

Oops-Lah said...

Yes, I do indeed love all my gifts I got from Jess! They are so pretty, so beautifully made and really handy. I like gifts which can be used and don't just disappears into a cupboard! Now I just have to get a wiggle on and do my part of our little swap. I never thought I would have so much fun in "blog land". Thanks Jess!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh my are those ever fun! Great gifts!
xx, shell

Narelle said...

Lovely gifts!
Very clever thread holder, is that the clear plastic you've used?

Brenda said...

I love your pin cushion and the thread wallet is a great idea.....I could use one to keep my thread mess sorted!

Alison Gibbs said...

Cute gifts. Love the thread wallet.
Loving the new look of your blog