Saturday, December 18, 2010

Playing catch up!

Hi all,

This week has been crazy busy! But I got a few things done….this may have contributed to the crazy part!

img_2955 
Another apron, the same as the others just in green this time!

img_2960
I got tired of making aprons so I made some flower brooches for the assistants and a new teacher who has only been there a month.

img_2966
I have started quilting my Bracelets quilt…..

img_2964  
I have been playing with Emma’s fabric (January’s Bee in Oz block). I have finished it but will wait to show you until Emma has it!

img_2963 
I keep an eye on ebay for bargains, and couldn’t resist this layer cake!

Be happy,
Jess

1 comment:

Oops-Lah said...

You have been busy again. How do you do it with two boys around? At night when they are sleeping? I love those flower brooches. I'm sure the teachers will love them and the aprons too of course. Hugs Vreni x