Sunday, April 29, 2012

What a weekend!

Hi Everyone!

It has been a great weekend for sewing! It rained all day yesterday…..which drove the boys insane but I loved it!

P1020586

I got to quilt a quilt on the short-arm! So exciting!

I love how it turned out…I prepared the binding today so hopefully I will have some pics to show you soon!

Colour wheel star 1

The blocks for April in the QCA Bee are colour wheel stars!

Colour wheel star 2

I made two because I had a fat 1/4 of the background fabric so I thought I might as well use it up! I hope you like them Sue!

Ummm, what else…I can hear the boys messing around in the bath and they are making me not be able to think about anything other than the water I will have to clean up…maybe I should make them do it!

P1020577

I know the photo is wonky but just to tease you - I made Apple and Raspberry Pie from scratch! Yes even the pastry!

And it was delish!

blog signature

4 comments:

Oops-Lah said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the quilting turned out and to hear how you liked it.
Your pie looks yummy - of course now I want something sweet, your fault ;)....

Jess @ Elven Garden Quilts said...

That pie looks fantastic! Nothing better on a cold autumn day :o)
Your quilting looks great! Love those blocks, too.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I'll be right over for a piece of that yummy pie!
Love your quilting. So fun to do on a rainy day.

Wendy said...

Your blocks are beautiful and that pie looks delicious! Hope you didn't have too big a flood to clean up!