Sunday, November 18, 2012

Blocks Galore!

Hi all,

I have been busy making lots of blocks….it is a pity a block is not classed as a finish for OPAM!

Arrowheads

Block 17 of the HFWYG? QAL is called Arrowheads…The tute is here.

Tippencanoe

Block 11 of the QAL is Tippencanoe which is 4 foundation pieced 5” blocks….so cute! The tute for these is here.

Sept bee blocks

These are the blocks for the QCA Bee hive 2…September. I loved using some of my Spring Street stash for these!

October bee blocks

October. The blocks from this month will make one loud quilt I think!

Nov bee blocks

And November. These are big Polaroid blocks. Great for fussy cutting!

That is the Bee up to date now! And I only have two more blocks for the QAL to do – Crazy Ann and Pinwheel Skew. I have made the last block, just have to write the tutorial. It is really the Crazy Ann block without the Crazy….I hope that is okay, I didn’t realise they were so similar until I started working on the Crazy Ann blocks this morning.

blog signature

3 comments:

Elyte said...

These are some very lovely block Jess. Lovely work.

Oops-Lah said...

You have been busy. And making all different blocks in different fabrics makes the process even more lengthy, don't you agree? But they all all equally beautiful. Well done!

Sue SA said...

Wow you have been busy. Your points are impressive!