Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday again!

Hi all,

I can’t believe it is that time of the week again! So what have I been working on? not much!

Block 2 - Seam Ripper

I made block 2 of the And Sew On BOM, it is called Seam Ripper for obvious reasons! I deliberately put one of the fabrics the wrong side up…that is for the unpicker to work on!

the joys fixed

I mended the block that my little helper did some work on LOL I think once the quilt is together no one will notice my seam in the corner. To me will be a reminder of my little fella!

Bee blocks so far

I have been enjoying getting little parcels every now and then with blocks for me. My turn in the QCA Bee 2 was January and a couple of blocks are still to come but this the ones I have so far.

Linking up to

WIP wednesday

blog signature

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good, that's what I would have done....

Anonymous said...

Looking good, that's what I would have done....

Janet said...

What lovely luscious blocks!!

Oops-Lah said...

What a fantastic save! Well done, it's hardly noticeably. And as you said, once all the blocks are together even less so. I love your seam ripper block; I really thought it was a real one at first glance. And your bee blocks are great too.

Jenny Squawk said...

Nicely played. I had to stare at the block to find where the seam was. For some reason, I thought that was a fold line that needed to be ironed out. Good Job.

Sue SA said...

Great seam ripper block, what a fantastic idea! I think you did a very clever repair job on your block - and when DS grows up you will be able to remind him of his misadventures!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Glad you could fix that block. The seam ripper one is a good one. I used the seam ripper several times yesterday. They kept giving me all the blocks that needed to be 'fixed'.

Rosa said...

Looks super cute!